Sign in to follow this  
jmeito

UEFA Cup

Jep jep, ottivat pojat taas aika vakuuttavan voiton kyseisessä Cupissa mutta pieni miinus oli Taylorin käsivirhe loppupuoliskolla.

Tästä tuloksesta on hyvä lähteä vieraspelimatkalle, AZ tuntuu olevan jonkinasteinen kotitaika joka saisi luvan loppu(28 tappiotanta peliä) ja Newcastle matkata 8 parhaan joukkoon.

AZ- Newcastle 2nd leg

Hi,

Does anybody know of any bar's in Helsinki, that will be showing this second leg?

I realise its still a few days away, and many foreign channels havent picked their games, and i think the only confirmed channel at the moment is ITV (British channel), but any help would be great.

The obvious bars being Chelsea Pub, Majakka, Britannia...

You should call into those bars. In majakka they maybe can tell, which game will be shown. Or look from Majakkas net site...

Hi,

Does anybody know of any bar's in Helsinki, that will be showing this second leg?

I realise its still a few days away, and many foreign channels havent picked their games, and i think the only confirmed channel at the moment is ITV (British channel), but any help would be great.

I recommend to ask from Molly Malone's.

Thanks guys!

Ive sent emails to ChelseaPub, Britannia, Mollys, Aussie Bar, London Pub, Angleterre, Majakka....

Chelseapub will show Man U reserves game, Aussie Bar wont show it at all...

I cant access the Majakka website any more, i guess they havent renewed their contract for the domain?

Still waiting on replies from the rest!

Thanks guys!

Ive sent emails to ChelseaPub, Britannia, Mollys, Aussie Bar, London Pub, Angleterre, Majakka....

Chelseapub will show Man U reserves game, Aussie Bar wont show it at all...

I cant access the Majakka website any more, i guess they havent renewed their contract for the domain?Still waiting on replies from the rest!

Hi!

I guess there won't be any pub showing ITV in Helsinki but I might be wrong. Maybe at this point Molly Malones could be an option. They show Skytv so They might have ITV also, but I'm not sure. I will personally watch it from the PC-Stream....

Hi!

I guess there won't be any pub showing ITV in Helsinki but I might be wrong. Maybe at this point Molly Malones could be an option. They show Skytv so They might have ITV also, but I'm not sure. I will personally watch it from the PC-Stream....

Does not Eurosport also show Uefa cup? I do not know whitch game, but try to find out...