Sign in to follow this  
tomine

Fifa 11

FIFA 11

Preview by Tom Bramwell

While other 10-million-selling game developers throw their lawsuits out of the pram and cuddle up to new sugar daddies, one of the biggest and most bankable development teams in the world quietly gets on with business in Vancouver.

EA Canada's FIFA series will break the 100 million sales barrier with this year's iteration, FIFA 11, and so far the only casualty has been EA Sports boss Peter Moore's credit card: after the last version clinched a 90 rating on Metacritic, Moore threw the team a massive party.

With Konami regrouping for the impressive-sounding Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, however, this is no time to get sloppy, so initially it's a little surprising to discover that FIFA 11's headline features are Personality+ and Pro Passing - systems that emphasise player attributes a bit more and make passing more realistic. Is that it?

Both features are more dramatic than they sound. "We want to use all of our player attributes more fully," creative director Gary Paterson says of Personality+, before explaining that in FIFA 10 the key stats for each player were shot power, strength, speed and acceleration.

FIFA 11 will expand on that so things like dribbling, passing, work rate, tracking back and defending are more personal. There's a huge difference in how Andrei Arshavin and Sol Campbell dribble, for example, but in the past it might just be recognised visually; now the time it takes between touches, the length of stride, the ability to link multiple turns and other attributes will be recognised in gameplay.

This may be particularly interesting in defence, which Paterson acknowledges has "never been done that well" in FIFA. "We had some feedback last year that it felt like strikers could still defend and tackle as well as defenders. We're working on ways in which we can eliminate that," he explains. For example, a good dribbler will be able to cut inside a low-skilled defender, but a higher-skilled defender with a greater tackle range may not fall for it.

Goalkeepers have been a pretty interchangeable bunch in the past, but Personality+ aims to sort that out with different save styles and agility attributes. Jose Reina may be back in his feet almost instantly after stopping a low shot, for instance, whereas an older keeper might not.

With personality making a bigger difference, the EA Canada art team has been putting greater effort into making players recognisable, not just through facial modelling - although that is an ongoing process - but by implementing new body types and animations.

There are specific body types for the likes of Peter Crouch and Shaun Wright-Phillips, for example, and where the range of available animations and body types hasn't been sufficient to support particular players, artists have hand-crafted exceptions - notably Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

The area where Personality+ is likely to make its biggest impact, however, is in the new Pro Passing system, designed to lessen the effect of "ping-pong passing" - a pet hate of FIFA fans which allows players to pass the ball quickly to the halfway line and beyond without giving the other guy a look in.

Ping-pong passing "reduced the emotion and sense of achievement of getting a scoring chance or scoring a goal," according to Paterson, and he believes that Pro Passing, which comes in two parts, is the answer.

The first part is giving the player a power bar for passing, but then also providing feedback. "Say the pass is 20 yards and you only power up enough for 15 yards - it's still going to go to the player, but it's going to be a little softer, which will potentially allow defenders in to intercept it, and will at least slow down the build-up," says Paterson. A HUD element will then show you how much power would have been optimal to maintain momentum so you know better next time.

The second part of Pro Passing is contextual error. Last year EA Canada told us how it calculated the "error" on shots to determine trajectory - considering velocities, ball pressure, right or wrong footedness and other factors - and this year some of that is applied to passing. "We're not going to go too far, but the idea is the difficult first-time passes may have more error on than before," says Paterson.

For example, if you receive the ball at speed, while moving, from a player off to one side and behind you, your player is going to need to have fortune and skill on his side to deal with it without taking a touch. Take a touch, however, and you should be better placed to distribute the ball to the next man.

"You can still build plays, but if you want to do these first-time passes one after another it's going to be difficult," says Paterson, who also notes that there may be a cumulative effect. If the first pass is a bit hard, for example, and the next player tries to play it first time, their pass may have more error, which becomes an issue for the next man, and so on.

"It's a lot more subtle than at first it sounds," says lead producer David Rutter. "When we first put it in it was almost as intimidating as your first go on fully manual controls. We've kind of dialled it back a bit.

"Now when I'm playing the game, it allows maybe one or two maximum ping-pong passes before the ball deteriorates to the point you need to take a touch and control it - which is kind of how real football works." The idea is to make you think a bit more tactically to build play, after which goal-scoring opportunities will feel more significant.

If Personality+ works out though, you should be able to identify your most skilful players more easily during build-up, allowing you to advance by using players who stand the best chance of doing deft things at pace. "A really good passer can calm the ball down," notes Rutter. "If you're going to try to be very ambitious with lumbering players like Sol Campbell you're going to come unstuck."

EA Canada has also been taking notes from forums and Twitter. "I'm kind of always suspicious of people when they stand up in front of a room of people and say, 'hey, we're really listening to our consumers and doing everything they want,'" says Rutter. His proof that they have in this case is a massive database of user requests.

There's been a fair bit of minor and major wish fulfilment, in fact. Handball will be optional, for example. "I've been loath to put it in until we have AI for the players to try to avoid it," Paterson admits.

"They still wanted it in, so I put it in as a toggle. It will default to off but you can turn it to on with no penalties or fully on. I don't anticipate a huge number of people will use it, but these certain people do want it."

Another request - one that has gone into PES 2011 as well, amusingly - is to customise goal nets. In FIFA 11 you'll be able to customise looseness and shape.

"The feedback we're responding to is very diverse, ranging from small things like that to very big things like ping-pong passing," says Paterson. "We've not put the streakers in though," adds Rutter. "We get asked for that a lot." Boycott!

FIFA 11 also includes "hundreds and hundreds" of gameplay tweaks. Corner kicks shouldn't be so boring, apparently, with players (including the goalkeeper) now having to read the ball trajectory rather than effectively knowing in advance.

We're also going to see more idiosyncratic techniques, like swerve passes with the outside of the boot, and backspin and driven lofted through-balls.

When you score an amazing goal, you'll also - finally - be able to save the replay locally, even if you're playing an online match.

Like the excellent 2010 FIFA World Cup game, FIFA 11 also has an answer to goalkeepers rushing out and getting chipped all the time in FIFA 10 - although Paterson approached it in a different way to his colleagues on that game.

"The goalkeeper coming off the line created emotion in the game," he says of FIFA 10 and earlier instalments, "because there was pressure on the attacker. But because the chip was so easy it didn't really force you into a decision. We don't want the keeper to creep out so much, but we've also added more contextual error into the chip system."

You'll need to be more composed and on your good foot to guarantee a chipped finish, in other words. Meanwhile goalkeepers will also be smarter at dealing with loose balls and shots from off to one side of the goal.

Speaking of the World Cup game, however, FIFA 11 hasn't ignored it completely and there are some hand-me-downs. The World Cup penalty system will make the transition, as will the two-button control option. "We're not calling it the Dad Pad," says Rutter, "but those controls are coming across as well."

Sadly the scenario mode - called Story of Qualifying in World Cup - isn't making it across, and the team isn't discussing Manager Mode, Clubs or Be A Pro in any depth yet, but we should learn more about those in the coming weeks - perhaps at E3 but more likely at gamescom in August.

In the meantime though, we can chew over one more prospect - audio customisation. "It's probably not quite as glamorous as the gameplay but I think it's a bit of a sleeper hit," says Rutter.

Basically, if you happen to have music or a crowd chant you've downloaded off the internet and burned to a CD, you can rip it to your console hard drive as normal and then import it into FIFA 11. You can assign music to teams and leagues, so you hear it whenever you access them, and you can assign crowd chants to individual teams.

"If you were really hardcore I guess you could get your mates round and record it," says Rutter - something he does with the journalists assembled in Vancouver to see the game. The results probably won't make it into the shipping version.

The big question is, when it does ship - early October is always a good bet for FIFA, although EA's only saying autumn at the moment - will Peter Moore be throwing another party, or have they come up with a better wager this time?

"We haven't had a discussion about it this year," says Rutter. He expects to do so at Cologne though. He must have a wish list, I venture? "I am a gentleman, and all terms of a bet would remain entirely private between me and the person we might or might not be having a bet with." Yeah, until Moore whacks it on his blog anyway. "I know!" he shouts. "Ever the showman."

FIFA 11 is due out for PS3, Xbox 360 and no doubt every other platform ever invented this autumn.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/fifa-11-preview

FSB FIFA 11 Impressions

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fsb-fifa-11-impressions/

A couple of months ago, shortly after getting home from work and checking my emails, my eyes got a little bit wider and my heart pumped a little bit faster. A few of you may know I’ve been involved with the FIFA scene for a while now (starting out with some FIFA 99 patches I worked on with friends), but never before had I been invited to play a FIFA game and meet the developers while the game was still in development.

In-fact I was so excited that for the vast majority of my time out in Canada I completely forgot I was supposed to be acting the part of a journalist – but here’s what I managed to write down about my time with FIFA 11 before I was dragged from the building kicking and screaming.

Before I make a start on this essay/loveletter, I should point out that the build we FIFA community people were invited to test contained gameplay changes only, with the menu system butchered to contain exhibition match options and little else. Therefore, as much as it broke my heart, poking around Manager Mode (and all the other modes too) was off the cards on this occasion.

As a part of this, the graphics were also the same graphics from FIFA 10 – well actually, there were some 2010 FIFA World Cup graphics in there as well, such as the odd facial model and the much-improved lighting. So bear in mind that looking at the screenshots released today is as new for me as it is for you, as there’s a slight – but definite – improvement over what I was shown.

Finally (and the above two paragraphs should have made this pretty obvious but, you know, I’ll say it anyway just in-case); this was far from being the complete version of the game, meaning that any number of peculiarities could have been ironed out by now – hopefully not at the cost of some new ones creeping in.

But with that out of the way… Let the fun begin!

Getting personal

Before we were let loose on the game, we were given a brief presentation on what we could expect to see. There were a few key points that the guys behind the game were keen to show off, and for me (and I suspect most FIFA players) was player individuality – or, as it was referred to here, Player Personality.

The ways in which the developers have worked on this idea were discussed throughout the week I spent in Vancouver, and while some of the changes appear subtle, some were quite striking. For me, the biggest shock was in seeing how players now react on their own accord.

For example, playing as Liverpool and watching Arsenal pass the ball around me, I witnessed Fernando Torres taking a couple of steps towards a ball played across him before stopping in his tracks and visibly giving up on winning back possession. When the ball was passed to an opponent on Maxi Rodríguez’s wing however, they knew about it; without having to select the player or alter any tactical instructions, he was charging towards the ball (and the various passing targets around him) like a bull at a gate.

The effect that this gives as you watch the game play out is pretty authentic, and it’s obviously more than just a visual thing. Playing with the likes of Carlos Tevez in your team gives you a little bit of bite in the midfield, and playing without anyone like that in the team… Well, you end up having to do a lot more work yourself to keep the heat on your opponent.

After noticing this added pressuring from certain players, a question was raised by someone more intelligent than I; what happens if you alter your general team tactics to, say, stand off the opposition players completely? Well, the developers told us that they don’t want to make it possible to change a player into something he’s not using the team tactics sliders, and from experimenting with the sliders, it appeared to me that the ratio stays the same but with the range of pressure applied being reduced.

In other words, it seemed that each player applied less pressure but those who were obviously the hard-working individuals would still keep trying to regain the ball that little bit more than the others.

Graphically there was a bit of individuality to be seen as well, with a new “player specific celebration” combination added to the goal celebration controls – meaning that pressing the same specific combination will result in, for example, Fernando Torres doing that strange kneeling double-salute, Peter Crouch doing the robot or Tim Cahill showing off his boxing skills.

Also there are now some player specific dribble styles, with Cristiano Ronaldo’s “legs moving in fast forward” dribble amongst several that I managed to get a glimpse of – and along with that, player models have improved across the board, with certain players looking particularly impressive (with Cristiano’s smaller but toned physique coming to mind). There are still a lot of improvements that could be made in this department across the board – Shaun Wright-Phillips has the body of a considerably larger player, for example. However, it is a marked improvement from last year.

But when it comes to player individuality in the gameplay department, work rate is not the only thing that seperates the footballers from one another. Which brings us nicely onto the next big change to the FIFA series…

Pass and move

Passers of the ball are more prone to making mistakes thanks to what EA are calling Pro Passing (and at this point I would like to admit, yes, I hate the silly names that everything has to have as well). The biggest part of this is that the power gauge features a sweet spot, where if you go under that spot you will underhit the pass, and if you go over it then you will overhit it.

In the build that we played, this led to a few underhit passes – which is exactly the kind of thing I wanted to see in FIFA this year, more errors being made by footballers (because, you know, it does happen). Overhit passes were much rarer, but we were warned about this being an issue beforehand so you would assume this is something that the developers are looking at tweaking before release.

There’s not just error in the length of the passes – there’s more error in the direction too, depending on the players you use. With assisted and semi passing options, I have to admit that I found it difficult to hit an off-target pass with the likes of Arsenal, but with one of the relegation-battling outfits you definitely had to be a tad more accurate with your analog stick.

Performing constant first-time passes is now more difficult to get away with, and there are now more variables involved in determining whether these first-time balls will be successful or not (with most of the calculations coming from the skill of the player and the angle of the pass). When constant first-time passing isn’t really a viable option, doing it anyway leads to the ball bouncing around a little bit more awkwardly and this is an obvious attempt to try and reduce the much-discussed and (almost) universally despised “ping-pong passing” element of the game, but whether it has a strong enough effect to satisfy the guys (like me) who truly hate the pass button bashers remains to be seen.

Aside from these changes (and going back to player individuality for a moment), players with more skill will now pass the ball with, for example, a bit of swerve when appropriate to guide the ball away from any opposition players who might have been able to get a foot onto it.

Finally, there’s a new kind of kick you can perform called a “bouncing lob” (basically a low-trajectory cross-field kind of pass). I won’t go into detail because it was a late addition to the code that we were playing and I didn’t get to experiment with it as much as I would have liked – but it certainly looks good when you pull it off!

The men between the sticks

To be totally honest with you folks, during the initial presentation about the work on player individuality being done this year, I was half-expecting to get my hands on the game and find that it amounted to Steven Gerrard hitting low shots and little else. So when I found the various individual areas that had been worked on above, I was happy to be proved wrong. But what really surprised me was that it wasn’t just the outfield players that were being worked on.

I’ll try and explain how I feel about the goalkeeping now in a nutshell… Imagine a six foot tall sack of potatoes replacing a goalkeeper in the middle of some goalposts. Imagine that when the ball was kicked either side of it, it could fall onto the ground, and that was the entire library of the sack’s goalkeeping moves.

Playing as Tranmere, this is how the goalkeepers felt – as if they were on a pivot, able to collapse either side of themselves, but perform little else. No miraculous feats of goalkeeping genius.

But then, playing as Tottenham and having “Jazz Hands” Gomes wearing the gloves… Everything changes. His body’s momentum can be sending him one way – possibly away from the ball itself – but he can throw out an arm, or a leg, and get enough on it to knock it away for a defender to clear.

That’s not the only contrast in goalkeeping talent though. You can clearly see the difference between energetic goalkeepers like Gomes who dance along the goal line, and calmer goalkeepers like Liverpool’s Pepe Reina who simply judge where the ball is going to go and then put themselves there with as little physical effort as possible.

Defensive maneuvers

Another area that the individuality work has touched on is defending, and the art of tackling. Players have a tackling area (governed by their defensive stats) and the more skilful the defender is, the longer reach he can achieve with his tackling portfolio and the more successful he will be at regaining possession. It also results in the short tackles – or stab tackles as they are often called – being slightly different.

Rather than always being the same kind of tackle and having the same kind of animation, I saw several instances where a defender would (bear with me, it’s difficult to explain) plant one foot forward before swinging around with the other leg to attempt to knock the ball away.

Heading has also seen an improvement in both defence and attack – more than one player can now attempt to get their head on the ball. This is something you may or may not have noticed in previous games but when you do notice it, you can’t stop thinking about it, because it leads to so many missed opportunities. As you may be able to see in the first in-game screenshot at the top of this page, this has now been looked at.

Speaking of tackling and the danger of committing a foul, referees have had a bit of a revamp too. There is now a set of fictional referees from around the globe who have different refereeing skill attributes, such as likeliness to blow for a foul, likeliness to reach for a card and more.

I always felt referees were slightly different from eachother in the previous FIFA games but this time, not only can you view the attributes for yourself, you can get to know each referee and their talents (or lack of talent as the case may be) each time you see that referee’s name.

Music to my ears

So I think I’ve typed enough for one day’s work – I lost feeling in my fingertips about an hour ago – but there’s time to talk about one last feature of the game that was revealed to us towards the end of our stay in EA HQ.

FIFA 11 will present you with the ability to import sound files and use them as music tracks, team chants, pitch entrance music and goalscoring music. At the time of the event we were told that there were no limits (apart from the size of the storage device you use) on the amount of files you import. If we hear any more about this, we’ll be sure to let you know.

And that’s it; hopefully you’ve enjoyed this little look into my week with FIFA 11. There should be a podcast coming up shortly so if you have any questions – anything that I can answer, at least – please hit the forums and let us know.

Thanks for reading!

Ei mutta olen kyrpiintynyt FIFA10:n maajoukkueiden puutteeseen. PES:issä niitä on paljon enemmän.

Noh World Cupissa noita maajoukkueita on 199 vaatimattomasti ja tuoreimmilla pelaajalistoilla varusteltuna. Jos ei sieltä sitä omaa suosikkia maajoukkue suosikkia löydy tähän hätään niin tuskin löydät koskaan ikinä mistään virtuaalisesta futispelistä.

Noh World Cupissa noita maajoukkueita on 199 vaatimattomasti ja tuoreimmilla pelaajalistoilla varusteltuna. Jos ei sieltä sitä omaa suosikkia maajoukkue suosikkia löydy tähän hätään niin tuskin löydät koskaan ikinä mistään virtuaalisesta futispelistä.

1. Olen PC-pelaaja

2. Ostin kyllä tuon pelin Wiille ja voit lukea mielipiteeni siitä tästä http://foorumi.paitsio.com/showthread.php?t=4991 ketjusta

Ei mutta olen kyrpiintynyt FIFA10:n maajoukkueiden puutteeseen. PES:issä niitä on paljon enemmän.

Tänä iltana tai huomenna viimeistään ladattavissa, eli tyypit uploadaa sitä. mene soccergaming.com ja rekisteröidy tai löydät facebookista ryhmän linkit tulee sinnekkin,torrent ja megaupload.

Basic Introduction

As you know, the latest EA installment will be released only for consoles, so we have only one chance this year to simulate in FIFA world the most important national teams tournament, the World Cup championship.

Based as a mode, developed by the best modders arround the world, the game will ensure the best FIFA PC experience in the history.

Key Features

• "Everyone can play in the 2010 FIFA World Cup" -> Even if you live in countries like Andorra or San Marino, you can win the trophy with your national team recreating the road to world cup, and beating then, for the trophy, with Spain, Brazil, Argentina etc.

• Top-Class Authencity -> Over 125 fully licensed teams with specific performance and team chants, with more than 75 unique stadiums, and with precisive real fixtures, you will enjoy FIFA as never before.

Other things like the improved commentary callnames and responsiveness, new, and official WC 10 soundtrack, realistic pop-ups and scoreboard and the last, but not at least, the World Cup 10 specific menu will take the authencity to the next level.

Don't forget about the new cinematics and international referees, that will improve the match realism, too.

• Enhanced Gameplay -> Things such as defending, passing, shooting, crossing and defending are enhanced to make sure the experience is the best while playing with the AI.The animations are also more smooth deliviring a true football simulation that was never seen ever before in a FIFA PC game.The computer will find the best choice that could be taken, in order to smash up your country.Take care on corners and free-kicks, too.The reworked set pieces will take the realism to a higher stage in this mode.

• Refined Graphics -> Things such turfs, crowds, kit models, nets looking & moving and remade player faces are the most important features in graphics department.The High-Quality resolution kits and boots provide you the most realistic experience you've ever seen in the beautiful FIFA game, meant to be played on the PC.

• Overhauled Match-Day Atmosphere: Be sure you'll have a unique experience while playing the game.The improved commentary callnames and responsiveness aswell as the refined sound elements like crowds reactions, ball sounds, coach speech during the matches etc. will provide a great match-day atmosphere.

• Online Play -> As long as both users have the mode installed, they can fight each other in a epic match between the best teams during the half-time of the real World Cup 10 final, via Hamachi & Direct IP

• Much more

Additional (important) informations:

1. FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/2010-F...C/302804531838

2. Mode System Requirements:

* Minimal system requirements:

* • FIFA 10 PC Game

* • CPU: 2.4 GHz single-core

* • RAM: 512 MB (XP) or 1 GB (Vista)

* • Graphics card: Geforce 6600 or better, Ati Radeon 9800 Pro or better, Support for Shader Model 2.0 or better, DirectX 9.0c

* • VRAM: 128 MB

* • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device

* • Input: Keyboard or Dual Analog Gamepad

* • HDD: 4.4 GB or more, free disc space

* • Internet: Broadband Internet connection required for online gaming

* Recommended system requirements

* • FIFA 10 PC Game

* • CPU: 3.2 GHz single-core or 2.4 GHz dual-core

* • RAM: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista)

* • Graphics card: Geforce 7800 or better, Ati Radeon X1800 or better, Support for Shader Model 2.0 or better, DirectX 9.0c

* • VRAM: 256 MB

* • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device

* • Input: Keyboard or Dual Analog Gamepad

* • HDD: 4.4 GB or more, free disc space

* • Internet: Broadband Internet connection required for online gaming

3. Release Date: June 11th - 15th 2010

4. Development Team:

* • Outsider07 - Graphic & modding main editor

* • MonkeyDragon - Core Graphic Editor

* • Robbied_PL - Files Organizer, Team Maker & Audio Engineer

* • bassio - Mode Organizer, Kitmaker & Lead Designer

* • darkvajo - Main Database Editor

* • Onsche - Gameplay Lead Designer

* • cjd17 - Graphic Designer

* • GUIMATTOSS - Stadium Director

* • regularcat - Physics Director & Gameplay Engineer

* • Merdiso - Movie-Maker & Audio Engineer

* • nazarenooviedo - Sound Designer

* • BrunolokoIF - Sound Master

* • Krystian82 - Senior Programmer

* • Fuspa - Graphic Editor (Kit & Minikitmaker)

* • fifaccitiu - Graphic Editor

* • Messi10 - Turf Editor

* • junjoong - Graphic Engineer

* • Stankan - Crowd Editor

* • Mauri 1960 - Designer

* • EddieGuerrero - Referee Maker

* • nazarenooviedo - Referee Maker

* • Legolas - Stadium Maker

* • rcjperu - Face Maker

* • ATE87 - Face Maker

* • alaa el najar - Face Maker

* • pkbomb - Ball Maker

* • Duong - Contributor

* • mk11mayur - Contributor

* • Roland618 - Contributor

* • KaiBa_Mx - Contributor

5. Special thanks to:

* • FIFA-Mania: http://www.fifamania.it

* • FIFA-Evolution: http://www.fifa-evolution.com

* • FIFA-Infinity: http://www.fifa-infinity.com

How to Play on World Cup ?

It's very simple.Just install this mode over your FIFA 10 copy, then go to "Game Modes -> Tournament -> New Tournament -> 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa"

Then pick your favorite nation in both qualifying & final tournament and compete against the award winning AI.

FIFA 10 oli täyspettymys mulle ja oon jauhanu lähinnä vaan PES2010:ta.

Mielestäni FIFA 11 ja siitä eteenpäin sais olla enemmän Pessin kaltanen ni sitten vois harkitaki ostoa.

World Cup 2010 tuntuu aikalail vanhan Pessin kaltaselta demon perusteella joten siitä propsit.

FIFA 10 oli täyspettymys mulle ja oon jauhanu lähinnä vaan PES2010:ta.

Mielestäni FIFA 11 ja siitä eteenpäin sais olla enemmän Pessin kaltanen ni sitten vois harkitaki ostoa.

World Cup 2010 tuntuu aikalail vanhan Pessin kaltaselta demon perusteella joten siitä propsit.

Niin no FIFA on viime vuosina koettanut mennä huomattavasti enempi simulaation suuntaan (siinä suhteellisen mukavasti onnistunut) ja PES on lähtenyt taasen arcade/höntyily/vouhotuksen pariin.

Kyllähän tuo FIFA 10 (PS3 & XBOX360) oli kenties parasta simulaationhakuista fudista mitä on luotu sitten ISS Pro Evolution Soccer II (PS1) sekä Pro Evolution Soccer 2 (PS2) pelien.

Todella toivon että nylkyPessien suuntaan ei Fifa lähde menemään ! .. antaa Pessin jyystää nyt sitä nykyistä häröilyänsä, jos sitä haluaa jyystää.

Itselläni on kaikki PS3:lle tulleet PESsit lähteneet hyvin nopeasti kiertoon kun Fifat (+ Euro ja World Cup) ovat jääneet. PS2:sen aikoihin oli vielä täysin päinvastoin.

Okei, voisitko laittaa tähän saitille vähän suomenkielisiä ohjeita miten tuon saisi ladattua. Kiitos jo etukäteen.

Jep,laitan heti ku se on julkastu,ei näköjään ajoissa, mut luulis nyt et täs ihan pikasest, eikä kisojen jälkeen.

Katsastin soccergamingista niin nyt on Megauploadiin tullu.

Jep, siellä on aika tarkat ohjeet, eihän tos muutako loudaa rar.1,2,3 ja pura ne eri kansioon ku fifasi, esim c:lle joku kansio niemltä WC2010 ja purkaa loudaukset sinne.

Sitten tehdään pikakuvake työpäydälle FIFA WORLD CUP LAUNCHERISTA,mikä löytyy sieltä purettavista ja kansiosta löytyy WC rekisterimerkinnät mitä klikkaat ja ok. Sitten sieltä löytyy WCSA 10 kansio,mikä sisältää nämä profiilt,sen kopioit C:/Documents and Settings/sun nimi/omat tiedostot tai my documents, mikä nyt on sun windows (suomi/englanti),sulla on siellä FIFA 10 kansio missä sun alkuperäinen profiili. Siinä se ja myös kantsii olla puhdas asennus fifasta, ei välttämättä, mutta kuhan ei sisällä muita isompia pätsejä.

Alussa hitusen höpöttävät Puolaa mutta kun Rutter suht vikkelään pääsee höpöttämään niin pistelee Englantia mies sentäs jotta jotain tajuaakin. Heti alkuunsa kuitenkin sanelee että ylivauhdikkaasta ja nopeasta ”ping-pong” meiningistä ovat varsin tietoisia ja haluavat siitä eroon, joten syöttelyyn tulee jonkisen verran muutosta..

!

Ite toivoisin et tohon FIFA 11 tulis enemmän maajoukkueita ja veikkausliiga jonkun huonon liigan tilalle.

Veikkausliiga on varmaan aika kaukainen haave vielä tässä vaiheessa. Meidän joukkueiden pitäisi nostaa aika lailla tasoa ja ennen kaikkea tunnettuvuutta tuolla maailmalla päin enemmän että päästäisiin tohon. Irlannin liigahan on kyllä aika turha siinä...

Kyllähän Veikkausliiga pitäisi seuraavan Fifaan saada ja se nostaisi omaa mielenkiintoani peliä kohtaan huomattavasti.

ja ennen kaikkea tunnettuvuutta tuolla maailmalla päin enemmän että päästäisiin tohon.

Varmaan ensimmäinen asia olisi saada Veikkausliigan imago paremmaksi Suomessa :rolleyes_ani:

Maajoukkueita toivoisin minäkin lisää. Kiitettävästi niitä saakin lisää eri patchien kautta, mutta niiden asentaminen ei itseltäni luonnistu :depressed:

Kaikkeista tärkein olisi kuitenkin tuo next-gen, joka olisi tulossa nyt myös PC:lle

Maajoukkueista toivoisin mukaan ainakin kaikki MM-maat + FIFA10 maat + 20 uutta. Eli lyhyesti ilmaistuna toivoisin maajoukkueiden määrän kaksinkertaistamista.

Erikoista näissä joissain maajoukkueissa on se, että eihän FIFA:n tarvitsisi edes luoda kovin montaa uutta pelajaa, riittäisi vaan että laittaisi pelaajat kokoon. Tällä tarkoitan siis sitä että monien puuttuvien maajoukkueiden pelaajat löytyvät jo FIFA:sta.

Ja täytyy sanoa että on täysin naurettavaa ettei FIFA:sta vieläkään löydy Romanian/Ukrainan/Kreikan/Argentiinan liigaa. Menisivät kevyesti Irlannin, Tsekin, Puolan ja Korean paikalle. Lisäksi harmittaa tuollaisen Mestareiden Liiga tyyppisen pelimuodon puuttuminen, samoin World Cup-tyylinen pelimuoto olisi kiva.