Sign in to follow this  
Jahnny

Paris Saint-Germain - varmistuneet siirrot ja sopimukset

Merci Christophe!

After five seasons in the capital with Paris Saint-Germain, Christophe Jallet has joined Ligue 1 rivals Olympique Lyonnais.

With the number 26 on his back, the right-sided defender won everything there is to win in France during his five seasons in Rouge et Bleu. Coupe de France (2010), Ligue 1 (2013, 2014), Trophée des Champions (2013) and Coupe de la Ligue (2014)… In total, the former Niort and Lorient full-back played 198 matches in all competitions in the Paris colours (143 in Ligue 1, 17 in the Coupe de France, 9 in the Coupe de la Ligue, 2 in the Trophées des Champions, 12 in the UEFA Champions League and 15 in the UEFA Europa League) scoring nine goals (seven in Ligue 1, one in the Coupe de la Ligue and one in the UEFA Europa League).

Paris Saint-Germain would like to thank Christophe for his loyalty and his professionalism, and wished him every future success at his new club.

Entinen kapteeni ja todella arvostettava hahmo on lähtenyt joukkueesta. Näin ollen tuttuja kasvoja ei ole joukkueesta vanhemmasta sukupolvesta jäljellä enää kuin Zoumana Camara. Jallet oli johtaja kentällä ja sen ulkopuolella. Avainpelaaja useat kauden ja tärkeässä osassa matkaa tähän päivään. Suuret kiitokset ja kaikkea hyvää Lyoniin, jossa Jallet tulee varmasti loistamaan.

Korvaajaksi tuotiin Serge Aurier Toulousesta. Kyseessä on kauden laina ja osto-optio, sillä FFP on rajoittanut Pariisin rahankäyttöä tältä kesältä.

Bienvenue Serge!

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is happy to announce it has acquired the services of Côte d’Ivoire international Serge Aurier on loan from Toulouse FC for the 2014-15 season, with an agreed option to buy.

67561.jpg

Born on 24 December 1992 in Ouaragahio, in Côte d’Ivoire, Serge Aurier, is a product of the RC Lens youth academy, where he made his Ligue 1 debut during the 2009-10 season.

He transferred to Toulouse FC in January 2012, quickly becoming an integral member of the TFC defence.

Serge Aurier enjoyed an excellent 2013-14 campaign, at the end of which he was named Best Right-Back in the Ligue 1 Team of the Season, after scoring six goals and providing six assists, which made the Ivorian the most prolific defender in Europe.

Serge Aurier has just taken part in the FIFA World Cup in Brazil with Côte d’Ivoire and has 11 international caps to his name.

"Serge Aurier, one of the most promising young players in world football, courted by the biggest clubs, has chosen Paris Saint-Germain to continue to shine on the European stage. We are delighted to welcome this young player into our team," declared Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi.

"To play for Paris Saint-Germain, with the exceptional players this club has, is a dream come true. I will give my maximum to help the club reach the summits. After taking part in the World Cup for the first time, I am having a fantastic summer. I would like to thank the club for the confidence they have shown in me," added Serge Aurier.

PSG ei halunnut enää odottaa ratkaisua RC Lensin tulevaisuudesta joten yhden siirron kanssa päätettiin toimia nopeammin.

Viime kauden RC Lensissä pelannut ja seuran sarjaporrasta ylemmäksi auttanut Alphonse Aréola on tehnyt vuoden lainasopimuksen SC Bastian kanssa ja tulee pelaamaan ensi kauden siis Ligue 1:ssa.

Korsikalaisseura oli viime kauden päätyttyä sarjataulukon kymmenentenä. Aréola tulee kantamaan paidassaan numeroa yksi, sillä ranskalaislegenda Mickaël Landreau lopetti pelaajauransa 35-vuotiaana tämän kesän MM-kisoihin. PSG:takin kolme kautta edustaneella Landreaulla ehti pelkästään Ligue 1:ssa kerääntyä yli kuusisataa ottelua.

11alt3o.jpg

Aina yhtä sympaattinen Chantôme sai vihdoin jättää Pariisin. Siirto ei tullut sinänsä yllätyksenä, mutta vähän kylläkin.

Kuten artikkelissakin sanottu, niin Bordeaux saa pelaajan, joka tekee paljon duunia kentällä. Ei kuitenkaan mikään perus raataja, vaan taitoa ja tekniikkaakin löytyy. Chantôme on omimmillaan keskikentän keskustassa hyökkäävämmässä roolissa, mutta ei petä myöskään keskikentän pohjalla tai oikealla laidalla.

Kaikkea hyvää Clémentille FCGB:hen.

Clément Chantôme signs for Bordeaux

(Girondins.com)

2015.01.30-chantome.jpg

The Girondins de Bordeaux are delighted to announce the arrival of Clément Chantôme. The international midfielder signed his new contract with the club this morning.  Bienvenue à Bordeaux Clément !

Clément Chantôme is officially a Girondins de Bordeaux player! His medical went off without a hitch, and the contract is signed. Clément will be presented to the media after training today.

Born on 11th September 1987 in Sens, Clément Chantôme is a midfield playmaker. He was trained entirely at Paris SG, having joined the club at the age of 12 and moving up through the ranks, winning the French U19 Championship in Summer 2006.

Shortly afterwards Clément made his first-team debut when Guy Lacombe selected him for the Trophée des Champions game, still only 18. He came on as a 75th-minute sub in that match, which Paris lost to Lyon on penalties (1-1, 5 - 4 on pens). He soon became a regular fixture of the PSG side, playing 20 games in the league and the UEFA cup.

Clément was a symbol of the Parisian club's youth academy programme, and his strong performances soon made him a key member of the first team. He won his first senior trophy in 2008,the Coupe de la Ligue. Since then Clément and PSG have won all of the available domestic honours, with the Coupe de France in 2010, the League in 2013 and the Trophée des Champions last year.

Clément was a key player in PSG's 2013 title-winning side,featuring in 28 matches in L1. His performances also earned him a call-up to the national squad for a friendly against Japan (0-1) in October 2012. He had previously won caps at Youth level (2 appearances).

With the competition for places becoming increasingly tough at PSG since the takeover, he spent a spell on loan with Toulouse FC in 2013-14 (28 matches - 2 goals).

Clément Chantôme comes to Bordeaux looking to get back to regular first-team football, and help the Girondins in their quest for European qualification. At 27, he has already played 277 professional matches, including 195 in L1.He also has a solid experience of European football, with 40 appearances including nine in the UEFA Champions League.

A hard-working player with proven technical quality, Clément is an excellent addition to the squad, an ambitious and unselfish player who we hope will become a pillar of the side for years to come. The Girondins de Bordeaux are thrilled to have signed Clément Chantôme, and we wish him every possible success with the club.

Welcome Clément !

Toulouse FC:sta lainasopimuksella ollut Serge Aurier on tehnyt pysyvän sopimuksen PSG:n kanssa, joka kattaa aina vuoteen 2019 asti. Sopimuksessa ollut osto-optio oli muistaakseni €10 miljoonaa, joka on ihan oikeutettu ja edullinenkin summa kyseisestä Afrikan mestarista. Sopimustahan Aurierilla oli vuosi jäljellä omistajaseuransa kanssa. Tällä kaudella norsunluurannikkolainen on esiintynyt pariisilaisena 14 kertaa, onnistunut maaliteossa 1 kerran ja antanut 5 maalisyöttöä.

Artikkeli on BleacherReportista, mutta PSG on uutisoinut jo kotisivuillaankin ranskaksi.

Paris Saint-Germain have finally captured the permanent signing of versatile Toulouse full-back Serge Aurier.

29vm2ia.jpg
The Ligue 1 champions confirmed Aurier's deal on Twitter on Wednesday, which will keep him at the Parc des Princes until 2019.

Aurier joined PSG on loan during the summer. As reported by BBC Sport, the club's failure to abide by UEFA's financial fair play rules meant he couldn't be signed on a permanent contract prior to the start of the season.

The 22-year-old has made 12 appearances in the French division this season, providing three assists from right-back, per WhoScored.com. He averages an impressive 3.8 tackles, two interceptions and 1.9 clearances across each appearance.

Aurier is capable of playing further up the flank and can slot into a centre-back role if Laurent Blanc's side need cover. The Ivorian is extremely physical, quick and an energetic worker wherever he is deployed. If it wasn't for an injury, he would have played a bigger part this season.  

He will serve to be an excellent signing as PSG continue building toward their ultimate goal of winning the Champions League. 

Boom.

TRAPP THROUGH PSG DOOR

PSG have confirmed the signing of German goalkeeper Kevin Trapp.

The 24-year-old's highly rated in his homeland - tipped as a long-term successor to Manuel Neuer - and will provide competition for Italy international Salvatore Sirigu

w0rxh2.jpg
Done deal. Paris Saint-Germain have signed Eintracht Frankfurt goalkeeper Kevin Trapp on a five-year deal. 

71579.jpg

54541.jpg

54540.jpg

Merci Yo! Toivottavasti ura lähtee jälleen käyntiin Lontoossa.

Ei todellakaan ollut huono Pariisissa, vaan aina kentälle päästyään hoiti tehtävänsä vähintäänkin hyvin. Vastuuta ei vain tullut tarpeeksi, joka sinänsä harmi.

Cabaye Signs For Palace

cabaye-crystal-palace-shirt_3323624.jpg?

Crystal Palace Football Club are delighted to confirm the signing of French international midfielder Yohan Cabaye from Paris Saint Germain for a club record fee, subject to international clearance. 

The 29-year-old has signed a three year deal at Selhurst Park for an undisclosed fee and will be linking up once again with manager Alan Pardew, after the pair enjoyed a successful stint together at Newcastle United from 2011 to 2014.

On joining the club Cabaye told cpfc.co.uk: “I’m happy to be here. I’ve been waiting for the decision, had the medical and now I can’t wait to focus on my new team, a new season and my new life.

“I wanted to come and play for Palace because there are some really strong players here. They finished very well last season and I think they can compete to get into the top eight.  

"I also know the gaffer and have worked with him before and I’m confident with him. I want to do my best for him because he’s made a big effort to get me to come here, as well as the Chairman, so I have to say a big thank you to both of them.”

Today, the club also announced a partnership with the Mansion Group as its new Official Main Sponsor. The confirmation of the global online gaming business as sponsor will see both partners working closely together across a broad spectrum of club and fan activities in 2015/16. 

Cabaye made his name at Lille in his homeland where he helped his local side become a force in French football, winning Ligue 1 in 2010/11. After gaining Champions League experience, the central midfielder joined the Magpies and began to show his talent to an English audience.

In his first season with the Black and Whites he helped guide them to an impressive fifth-place finish, and became a firm fan favourite thanks to his tenacious displays in midfield and penchant for netting free-kicks. 

He scored 18 times in 93 appearances under Pardew's management before joining PSG for around £20 million in January 2014. Last season saw him complete a French league and couple double with the Parisians before deciding to return to England with the South London and Proud Eagles.

Cabaye also brings a wealth of international experience to SE25, having won 34 caps for his country, and as a member of the Euro 2012 and 2014 World Cup squads.

PEREIRA DE SA SIGNS PRO

71633.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce that youth academy graduate Roli Pereira de Sa has signed the first professional contract of his career with the club. He is now tied to the club until June 2018.

At just 18 years of age, the midfielder has come through the ranks at Paris Saint-Germain and took part in the first preseason training camp of the season in Austria. Last Sunday, the young man from Mantes-la-Jolie played in the 3-0 friendly match win over Wiener Sportklub.

An U19 international, Roli has earned 18 caps for France in the various youth categories since play his first match for his country for the U16s against Wales in 2011.

BENJAMIN STAMBOULI SIGNS UNTIL 2020
French midfielder Benjamin Stambouli completed his transfer from Tottenham on Monday evening, signing a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain through to 2020.

54633.jpg

Aged 24, the former France U21 international was a key element of Montpellier's Ligue 1 title triumph in the 2011-12 season (26 appearances) after graduating from the club's academy. After a season in England, Benjamin Stambouli, who has already made 112 Ligue 1 appearances since turning professional, has decided to return to France to contribute to both Paris Saint-Germain's national and European ambitions.

“I am delighted and very proud to become a member of the Paris Saint-Germain family. I wasn’t necessarily planning to leave the Premier League after one year but when a club with the stature of Paris Saint-Germain calls you, it makes your choice a lot easier! That’s the moment when you really experience the power of this club. I will now focus on my preseason. It will be important to take advantage of the friendly games that we still have to play in the US to find my marks on the pitch.” 

“It is with a great pleasure that I welcome Benjamin Stambouli to our club," reacted Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, the president of Paris Saint-Germain. "He is a French player who has already proved the impact that he can make in midfield both athletically and technically. France is going to rediscover a player that was full of promises when he was playing in Ligue 1. During our summer tour in North America, Benjamin will have the opportunity to integrate the squad and learn to work with our coaching staff.”

54632.jpg

STAMBOULI: 'VERY PROUD'
Just a few minutes after meeting up with his new teammates, Benjamin Stambouli revealed his joy at signing for Paris Saint-Germain.

Benjamin, how do you feel now that you're a Paris Saint-Germain player?
"I feel very proud, I have travelled a long road to get here today. It's the start of a new adventure and I hope to experience some great moments in this shirt and win a lot of titles."

Speaking of titles, what are your personal and collective objectives?
"I know that winning is what drives this club and I'm here to win as much as possible. In our line of work, that's fundamental."

In Paris, you will playing alongside world class players. Was that a factor in your decision to join the club? 
"Of course. I'm still young and I need to keep working, so working alongside the players here on a daily basis will help me take the next step up in class. I will try and learn as much as possible from them. I think they will give me lots of advice, so, yes, it was a big factor in my choice. Playing with players with such individual talent will definitely help me improve. I received a great welcome from the squad, they know how to make you feel welcome and our initial exchanges were excellent."

Returning to the Champions League must also have played a role... 
"Yes, of course. I got a taste for the competition with Montpellier. You dream about this competition when you're a kid, so to be able to play in the Champions League again also influenced my decision. It's fantastic what Paris Saint-Germain have achieved in this competition in recent years. We will try and go as far as possible and we hope to win it soon... that's the aim. To be able to defend the colours of the French capital is a magnificent opportunity and I'm very lucky to get this chance. I will do everything I can to progress, and give my maximum to repay the confidence the club has shown in me."

A word on the Parc des Princes, your new home?
"It's a great stadium, magnificent. My most recent memories obviously go back to my time with Montpellier, and now I will be there with a Paris shirt on my back and I know that home games are very important. I hope that team's will be worried when they visit the Parc, as was the case when I used to play there with Montpellier."

What do you think of the club's ambitious sporting project?
"Paris has always been a big club, but it has taken on a new dimension in recent years. Today the main objective is to win the Champions League, to win everything, it's what drives the club forward. I am very proud to be a part of this project today."

Jordan Ikoko lähtee lainalle Ligue 2:ssa pelaavaan RC Lensiin. Lensissä ollaan totutusti annettu vastuuta ikää katsomatta ja siellä osataan kasvattaa nuoria pelaajia, eli erinomainen siirto tähän kohtaan Jordanille. 

Ei ole vielä poseerannut paita kädessä, mutta Kurzawa Pariisiin on done deal. Coentrao siirtyi Monacoon ja näin ollen Kurzawa siirtyi eteenpäin, siirron motivaattorina varmaankin Monacon tipahtaminen Champions Leaguesta. Samalla sitten Digne Romaan. Eli Monaco häviää Valencialle -> Kurzawa Pariisiin -> Coentrao Monacoon - > Digne Romaan. 

Pistäisin itse Kurzawan Maxwellin edelle avaukseen any day of the week, ehkä ainoana poikkeuksena pelit joihin lähdetään puolustamaan ja hyökkäys toissijaista, eli UCL ratkaisupelien toiset osaottelut kovia tiimejä vastaan. 

Hienoa duunia seurajohdolta. Ei mitään pahaa sanottavaa tästä hankinnasta ja voin nähdä ottavan paikan avauskokoonpanosta jo tällä kaudella, vaikka Maxwell onkin esiintynyt loistavasti. Dignen lähtöä ei kuitenkaan paremmin olisi voinut paikata kuin toisella – mielestäni lupaavammalla ja paremmalla – ranskalaisella nuorella laitapuolustajalla.

Kuten PouPou totesi, niin Kurzawa menisi mielestäni Maxwellin edelle, kun puolustuksen tulisi toimia täydellisesti. Ranskalainen on huomattavasti parempi ylöspäin kuin brasilialainen, kun taas Maxwell pystyy hoitamaan tehtävänsä tasaisen varmasti molempiin suuntiin. Nimenomaan kovimpiin otteluihin Scherer kehiin ja kokemuksen arvoakaan ei sovi aliarvioida. Ligue 1:ssa sitten voi antaa hieman rohkeammin vastuuta tuoreelle hankinnalle. En kuitenkaan sano, että eikö Kurzawaa voisi laittaa avauskokoonpanoon aivan niihin vaikeimpiinkin otteluihin. Varmasti suoriutuisi niistäkin, sillä sen verran samalla viivalla ovat. Digneen taas ei itseltäni ole löytynyt aina vastaavaa luottoa, vaikka Layvin ei vielä otteluakaan ole pariisilaisena pelannut.

Laurent Blanc confirms the signing of Layvin Kurzawa

epalive776745.jpg

PSG manager Laurent Blanc has announced the signing of AS Monaco left-back Layvin Kurzawa in an interview with France Bleu.

“It was a difficult deal because Monaco is one of PSG’s main rivals in the title race, and I thank all of the club representatives for bringing him this transfer. He is a very good player, a youngster with interesting potential.”

KURZAWA SIGNS WITH PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN UNTIL 2020
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is delighted to announce that Layvin Kurzawa has joined the club on a five-year deal until 30 June 2020.

72000.jpg

The French full-back completed his transfer from AS Monaco on Thursday at Paris Saint-Germain headquarters, where he signed a five-year contract, after completing the traditional medical examination earlier in the day.

The 22-year-old France international (2 caps), came through the youth ranks at AS Monaco, where he began his professional career in the 2010-11 season. Layvin Kurzawa quickly became first-choice left-back at the principality club. On 14 November 2014, he earned his first senior international cap against Albania. Layvin, who turns 23 on 4 September and hails from Fréjus, has played 63 Ligue 1 matches (6 goals) and 11 UEFA Champions League matches (2 goals).   

Layvin Kurzawa declared: "I am very happy to have joined a club, and a project, as ambitious as Paris Saint-Germain. I will continue to progress alongside some of the best players in the world. Signing for the capital club marks a new step in my career. I can't wait to play my first match at the Parc des Princes, a stadium I have always loved, and help bring all the trophies we are fighting for this season to the Paris Saint-Germain fans."

"I am particularly happy that Layvin Kurzawa has joined our club," said Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaïfi. "He is one of Europe's most promising players in his position and his status as a full France international confirms his ability to play at the highest level. The recruitment of Layvin once again highlights the club's desire to sign the stars of tomorrow and have top quality options for every position on the pitch. This fourth summer signing further strengthens our ambitions for the current season."

N_ytt_kuva_2015_08_27_kello_20_46_35.png

Ezequiel Lavezzin siirto Hebei Fortuneen on varmistunut ja siirtosummaksi kerrotaan €5,5 miljoonaa.

Hebei China Fortune have announced the signing of Ezequiel Lavezzi from Paris Saint-Germain.

Lavezzi's PSG contract was due to expire at the end of the season and sources told ESPN FC earlier this month that the Argentina international was planning a move to China despite links with clubs including Inter Milan and Chelsea.

Hebei announced on Weibo and Wei Xin on Wednesday that a deal had been agreed to sign the 30-year-old and published pictures of the former Napoli attacker signing a contract.

The Chinese Super League club signed Ivory Coast international Gervinho from Roma and Cameroon midfielder Stephané Mbia in January and also brought in former France under-21 international Gaël Kakuta from Sevilla this month. 

Lavezzi.jpg

PSG ilmoitti tänään sivuillaan Maxwellin jatkavan joukkueessa vuoteen 2017. Brasilialaisen puolustajan sopimus on 30.6.2017 asti.

http://m.psg.fr/en/News/003001/Article/76039/Maxwell-extends-his-contract-until-2017

Ehdottomasti tervetullut uutinen, vaikkakin myös odotettu, sillä sopimusta alettiin työstämään kirjoituskuntoon jo muutama kuukausi sitten.

Maxwell ei ole koskaan pettänyt ja tärkeä rooli varmasti joukkueessa kokeneena pelaajana vieä yhden kauden ajan. Ikää pian 35 vuotta, mutta ei ole juurikaan tasoonsa vaikuttanut, vaan pysynyt hyvin paljon samana jo muutaman vuoden ajan. Muutenkin yksi näistä sympaattisimmista jalkapalloilijoista nykyään, jota voi vain arvostaa. Todellinen ammattilainen.