Sign in to follow this  
20Legend

Zlatan Ibrahimović (Man Utd 2016-)

Zlatan Ibrahimović (Man Utd 2016-)

Melkein kaikki oleellinen omalta osaltani tästä siirrosta jo sanottu. Ei voi muuta todeta kuin että hienolta tuntuu! Ruotsalaishyökkääjän saapuminen OT:lle on kyllä jotain ihan ainutlaatuista, ja varmasti hienoja hetkiä on ensi kaudella luvassa riittämiin Zlatanin toimesta. Huikea pelaaja, joka on myös iän myötä aikuistunut, ja antaa karismansa myötä seuralle paljon myös kentän ulkopuolella.

zlatana1.jpg

Jotain tällaista sieltä voisi odotella..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfV0K_392M

Ensimmäinen haastattelu seurassa, tässä pitempi versio aiemmin tänne linkatusta videosta:

Unitedin sivuilla julkaistu pelaajaprofiili:

PROFILE: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC'S ROAD TO UNITED

A strong willed and extravagantly skilled striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of the most charismatic personalities in the football world.

Raised by Bosnian and Croatian parents, he achieved national idol status in Sweden after being born in Malmo and emerging as one of the country's most popular sportsmen of all time. He has been voted the Swedish Footballer of the Year for nine seasons in a row.

Success seems to come naturally to the experienced centre-forward, who showcased his potential with hometown club Malmo before joining Ajax in 2001 and accumulating silverware at an astonishing rate. He had turned down a trial at Arsenal to link up with the Amsterdam giants and once Ronald Koeman took charge, Ibrahimovic became a key part of the side that lifted the Eredivisie title in 2002.

A year later, he achieved a goal every other game (21 in 42) but PSV Eindhoven won the league by a point. In retrospect, the classy hitman may have appreciated the space in his medal cabinet as Ajax secured the title in the following campaign, his last full term in the Netherlands. By moving to Juventus in 2004, he was able to step up a level and crack Serie A - a division notoriously difficult for goalscorers to notch impressive statistics.

A return of 16 strikes in 35 league games was a fine one as he earned another title winners' medal and Juve repeated the feat in 2005/06, even if both championships were later revoked due to the Calciopoli scandal that engulfed the club. The Bianconeri's relegation, as punishment for the wrongdoings, facilitated a move and Ibra switched to Inter Milan, where he spearheaded the new dominant force in the Italian game.

Three successive Scudetti were collected as Inter swept all before them and Jose Mourinho replaced Roberto Mancini at the helm to steer the team to a 10-point triumph in his first season there, 2008/09. Ibrahimovic responded magnificently to Mourinho's promptings, earning the Serie A Player of the Year and top scorer awards, and was dominating defences with his unique mix of power and poise. Perhaps sated by his achievements in Italy, he accepted a fresh challenge with Barcelona in a July 2009 deal that took Samuel Eto'o to Inter in part exchange.

Despite being granted a hero's welcome at Camp Nou by the supporters, and scoring in his first five games, it was not a wholly enjoyable experience for Zlatan in the Catalan capital. The trophies kept coming - La Liga, the Club World Cup, UEFA Super Cup and two Spanish Super Cups - but his relationship with manager Pep Guardiola soured.

A transfer back to Italy was agreed, initially on loan, as he signed for Inter's big city rivals AC Milan in August 2010. Scoring 14 goals in 29 Serie A games, he led another successful assault on the title as Massimiliano Allegri's men pipped their neighbours and ended a run of five successive Inter victories in the division.

Juventus may have won the 2011/12 Scudetto but Zlatan's personal contribution to Milan's season was immense. He top scored in Italy's top flight with 28 goals, four more than his closest rival (Inter's Diego Milito) but was unable to continue his incredible run of league victories. Perhaps slighted by this rare team failure, he was on the move again, joining Paris-Saint Germain in July 2012 and becoming the world's most-expensive footballer in terms of combined transfer fees.

It all seemed to come so easily for the striker in France as he bagged 30 goals in 34 Ligue 1 games to finish top scorer, with the championship clinched by 12 points ahead of second-placed Marseille. In 2013/14, he smashed 10 goals in eight Champions League ties, including the quickest hat-trick in the history of the competition in a win over Anderlecht, and top scored in yet another league win.

The following season, he proved age was having no detrimental effect on his performances as he inspired the capital club to the Treble and, last term, he hit an incredible 38 goals in 31 Ligue 1 games, including a run of netting in nine consecutive outings, as PSG broke all manner of records on their way to a second successive Treble.

For Sweden, he was always the main main as a record of 62 strikes in 116 caps testifies. His 11-goal haul in the Euro 2016 qualifiers was bettered only by Poland's Robert Lewandowski and he enjoyed some wonderful highlights in the yellow shirt, including a four-goal show against England that featured the Puskas award-winning Goal of the Season, a stupendous long-range overhead kick past Manchester City's Joe Hart. He announced his retirement from international football following his country's Euro 2016 exit.

A firebrand forward with flair and a desire to be centre stage, one of the most decorated individuals in the game is clearly a winner in every sense of the word. There may have been clashes with team-mates, coaches, rivals and referees over the years but his talent has never been in question. It is not difficult to see why so many pundits compare him to United legend Eric Cantona.

After 156 goals in 180 games, he decided to call time on his stay in Paris and set his heart on a move to England. When United, and former mentor Mourinho came calling, there was only ever going to be one outcome. Prepare for fireworks...

Manutd.com

Zlatan Ibrahimović

• Nationality:  Sweden, Bosnia-Herzegovina
  • Birth Date: Oct 3, 1981 (age 34)
  • Place of birth: Malmö
  • Squad No: #9
  • Position: ST/CF
  • Foot: both
  • Height: 1.95m

Senior Career
Malmö FF 1999-2001
Ajax 2001-2004
Juventus 2004-2006
Inter Milan 2006-2009
Barcelona 2009-2010
AC Milan 2010-11 (Loan)
AC Milan 2011-12
PSG 2012-2016
Manchester Utd 2016–

List of honours:

Ajax

Eredivisie: 2001–02, 2003–04

KNVB Cup: 2001–02

Johan Cruijff Shield: 2002 

Juventus

Serie A: 2004–05, 2005–06 (both revoked due to the Calciopoli scandal) 

Inter Milan

Serie A: 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09 

Supercoppa Italiana: 2006, 2008 

Barcelona

La Liga: 2009–10

Supercopa de España: 2009, 2010

UEFA Super Cup: 2009 

FIFA Club World Cup: 2009 

Milan

Serie A: 2010–11

Supercoppa Italiana: 2011 

Paris Saint-Germain

Ligue 1: 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16

Coupe de France: 2014–15, 2015–16

Coupe de la Ligue: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16

Trophée des Champions: 2013, 2014, 2015

Ottaa pelinumerokseen 8. Mitäköhän Mata tästä pitää..?

Mitään vahvistusta tälle ei taida olla?

Zlatan on vuosien varrella käyttänyt numeroita 8, 9, 10, 11 ja 18. Ajaxin ja Juventuksen vuodet menivät numerolla 9. Interissä Mourinhon alaisuudessa oli käytössä juurikin tuo #8. Barçassa mentiin pari kautta numerolla 9, AC Milanissa puolestaan numerolla 11. PSG:ssä ensimmäisellä kaudella paidan selkämyksessä oli #18, ja loput kaudet mentiin numerolla 10, joka ruotsalaisella on ollut myös maajoukkueessa selässä.

Yksikään näistä numeroista ei ole Unitedissa nyt vapaana. Yksi mahdollisuus on, että joku pelaaja on lähdössä, ja Zlatan ottaisi vapautuvan numeron. Potentiaalisia mahdollisuuksia ovat tällöin Depayn seiskapaita, Matan numero kahdeksan, tai Januzaj'n #11. Toinen vaihtoehto on suostutella tiettyä pelaajaa vaihtamaan vanhaa numeroaan. Smallingin numeroa 12 olen ihmetellyt jo jonkin aikaa, ja loogista olisi vaihtaa tuo johonkin topparille sopivampaan lukuun. Toisaalta numero 12 tuskin kelpaisi Zlatanille. Martialin yhdeksikkö sopisi tietysti myös Zlatanille, mutta minkähän numeron ranskalainen sitten ottaisi. 

zlatana3.jpg

OPINION: IBRAHIMOVIC IS TAILORED TO UNITED

Connery as Bond. Bale as Batman. Keiko as Willy. Sometimes, a role is tailor-made for its star. In joining Manchester United at a time when the club is steadily rebuilding its swagger, Zlatan Ibrahimovic may just have landed the perfect part.

Manutd.com

Zlatan on vuosien varrella käyttänyt numeroita 8, 9, 10, 11 ja 18. Ajaxin ja Juventuksen vuodet menivät numerolla 9. Interissä Mourinhon alaisuudessa oli käytössä juurikin tuo #8. Barçassa mentiin pari kautta numerolla 9, AC Milanissa puolestaan numerolla 11. PSG:ssä ensimmäisellä kaudella paidan selkämyksessä oli #18, ja loput kaudet mentiin numerolla 10, joka ruotsalaisella on ollut myös maajoukkueessa selässä.

Jos veikata pitää, niin Zlatan ottaa numeron 11. Jatkaa Januzaj seurassa tai ei. Toki Mataa viedään huhuissa ties minne, joten katsellaan.

Myös numerolla 20 on pelannut historian aikana muutama legendaarinen hyökkääjä ja Romero varmasti numerosta luopuisi.

Mielenkiintoisia kommentteja Zlatanilta Ranskan liigaa koskien äskettäin antamassaan haastattelussa:

Zlatan Ibrahimović: "I wasn't expecting very much of Ligue 1 when I signed for PSG. Ligue 1 wasn't up to my level nor of the clubs where I'd played before. It's the simple truth. So there was clearly a risk to me, for my value, for my image."

"I came from AC Milan, one of the world's biggest clubs from my point of view. I didn't knew how I would react. How can I motivate myself to play on stadiums with 2000 attendence when I was accustomed to 90,000 at San Siro?"

Etihadilla pelaaminen tulee tuon perusteella olemaan melkoinen shokki ruotsalaiselle. 

Alkuperäinen lähde: http://www.europe1.fr/sport/ibrahimovic-la-l1-netait-pas-au-niveau-de-mon-talent-2788129

Olisi voinut mennä vielä tuonne PSG:nkin ketjuun, mutta Zlatan on aktiivisella päällä:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic creates business with Verratti, Maxwell & Sirigu
We know Zlatan Ibrahimovic the striker, but Zlatan the businessman is also very active. Having recently launched its clothing brand, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has launched himself into finance, creating the holding Cirooo S.R.L alongside with Marco Verratti, Maxwell and Salvatore Sirigu, his former teammates at PSG.

According to the website Calcio e Finanza, the Swedish striker and his teammates have invested 10,000 euros in the company, which has its headquarters in Milan. Ibra is a majority owner (58%) while the three Parisians each hold 14% stake. The purpose of the holding company is to “buy, sell and manage investments in companies or public entities of any kind.”

Zlatan näyttää aika harvan ihmisen rinnalla pieneltä, mutta katsokaas tämän videon erotuomaria 10 sekunnin kohdalla:

Kyseinen tuomari on René Temmink, jolla on pituutta kunnioitettavat 203 senttimetriä. En ole kyllä ihan varma, pysyisikö tuolla ruholla enää nykyjalkapallon temmossa mukana.

mAue1TR.jpg

Ilmeisesti Moun suunnitelmissa on pitää Zlatan joukkueessa kaksi vuotta:

Mourinho: "We're so happy to have Ibrahimovic & for two years. We couldn’t find a better striker than him to give us the stability we need."

Tarttuva chäntti: 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic he is a Swedish hero,
On a free from PSG he cost us fucking zero,
6ft 5, hard as fuck, he gets the reds excited,
Stick your City up your arse cos we are Man United, we are Man United, we are Man United.

Onkoha Zlatan Ruotsin kaikkien aikojen kovin pelaaja??

Ruotsilla on kyl aikojen saatossa riittäny todella kovia pelimiehiä jo 50-luvulta lähtien..

Zlatan on ollu melkonen pelaaja,vaikken ite juuri miehen persoonasta pidäkään.

Zlatan on nyt tehnyt yhtä monta maalia kuin Falcao teki lainakaudellaan. sopeutumattomuuspelot voitaneen kuopata. 

Hurjalla prosentilla kaveri on maaleja tehnyt. 4 virallista maalia ja niistäkin vain yksi "pakko pistää sisään" -paikka, eikä yhtään avopaikkaa taida olla tuhrittuna.

Zlatan on nyt tehnyt yhtä monta maalia kuin Falcao teki lainakaudellaan. sopeutumattomuuspelot voitaneen kuopata. 

Hurjalla prosentilla kaveri on maaleja tehnyt. 4 virallista maalia ja niistäkin vain yksi "pakko pistää sisään" -paikka, eikä yhtään avopaikkaa taida olla tuhrittuna.

Falcao palas Monacoon. Ihmettelen mikä mättäsi Englannissa.oli kummiski Atletico Madridissa erittäin kova maalinsylkijä!!

Falcao palas Monacoon. Ihmettelen mikä mättäsi Englannissa.oli kummiski Atletico Madridissa erittäin kova maalinsylkijä!!

Mättäsi se, että pahan polvivamman jälkeen ei päässyt lähellekkään sitä mitä oli ennen sitä.

Zlatanista vähän kans, kun hänen ketju on. Kaveri on kyllä aika rautanen ammattilainen, on treenannut itsenssä loistavaan kuntoon ja luonteesta kertoo jotain myös, että jaksaa tehdä kaiken mitä tuossa iässä palautuminen vaatii. Huikeeta kyllä nähä Zlatan paukuttamassa maaleja ManUssa!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 'vision' of Premier League title for Man United

Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes the club have what it takes to challenge for the Premier League title this season.

Ibrahimovic, 34, has made an impressive start to life at United, scoring on his debut in a friendly against Galatasaray, heading the winning goal in the Community Shield and adding three goals in the opening two league games against Bournemouth and Southampton.

And the Swede said the club's 100 percent start backed up his belief that they could finish the season as champions.

"I believe that we can win the title. I have this vision," the Swede told UK newspapers. "But we need to work hard for it and we will do everything to bother all the other teams that want to win.

"Who scores is less important as long as we are winning. Yes, I've scored three goals so far in the Premier League and I'm happy for that, but it is only the beginning.

"The season is long. I will work hard, the team will work hard and slowly we will get better and better, so let's see what the outcome will be.

"I feel I am becoming better with every day that goes by. And, as long as I feel I can develop, I'm happy."

Before Friday night's 2-0 home win against Southampton, Mourinho had called on home fans to restore the fear factor at Old Trafford.

They chanted in tribute to Ibrahimovic who scored the first goal from a header then added a second from a penalty, and the former Paris Saint-Germain striker said: "The supporters at United are amazing and I have this feeling in every game that I've played that they are the 12th player on the field.

"I've played in many countries and many big teams, and the supporters here are something else.

"It is really amazing and we should use that and give them something back -- and, if we do this together, we are going to be very successful."

ESPN.com

E. Vaihdoin lähdettä noille kommenteille, koska alkuperäinen teksti oli aika harhaanjohtava. Zlatan siis sanoi nimenomaan brittifanien olevan parhaimpia mihin on törmännyt.

Mättäsi se, että pahan polvivamman jälkeen ei päässyt lähellekkään sitä mitä oli ennen sitä.

Zlatanista vähän kans, kun hänen ketju on. Kaveri on kyllä aika rautanen ammattilainen, on treenannut itsenssä loistavaan kuntoon ja luonteesta kertoo jotain myös, että jaksaa tehdä kaiken mitä tuossa iässä palautuminen vaatii. Huikeeta kyllä nähä Zlatan paukuttamassa maaleja ManUssa!

Aijoo!?No sithän sen ymmärtää..Saas nähä miten Monacossa sujuu1?

Viime vuoden kausiketjua tutkiessani huomasin, että nimimerkki Needles aavisti Zlatun siirron itseäni aiemmin :thumbsup1:

Ihan vakava kysymys: kannattaisiko Rooneysta tehdä Unitediin uusi Jari Litmanen?

Mielestäni tässä olisi loistava mahdollisuus lyödä monta kärpästä yhdellä iskulla, jos ysipaikalle löydetään se oikea pelaaja. Memphis pääsee pelaamaan omalla paikallaan, Rooney pääsee osallistumaan enemmän pelinrakenteluun ja piikkiin saadaan joku vähän isompi/nopeampi. Rooneylta tämä varmasti onnistuu. Mies pelasi monta huippukautta SAF:in alaisuudessa 4-4-1-1:ssä Berban/Hernandezin/Welbeckin alapuolella ja on kokeillut jo mukiinmenevästi keskustan keskustassa. Suurimpana ongelmana on tässä vaiheessa sen oikean pelaajan löytäminen kärkeen. Harry Kane olisi varmasti potentiaalinen pitkän tähtäimen ratkaisu, mutta tuskin enää liikahtaa tänä kesänä yhtään mihinkään. Mutta jos tälläkin kaudella tekee 15-20 maalia, niin silloin kannattaisi olla jo aikaisin keväällä hereillä.

Realistisin vaihtoehto olisikin nyt joku quick fix, jolta pystyisi odottamaan ykköshyökkääjän tehoja ensimmäisestä pelistä alkaen. Rautatulppaani ei tätä tule ikipäivänä tekemään, mutta nyt voisi olla paikka jälleen ruotsalaisen konkarihyökkääjän pikavisiitille:

"Ibrahimovic/Kane/XXX"

Depay - Rooney - Mata

Schneriderlin - Schweinsteiger

Shaw - Blind - Smalling - Darmian

Romero

Tässä ryhmityksessä kärkipelaajaa/Rooneya pystytään myös lepuuttamaan ja antamaan Januzajlle minuutteja lempipaikallaan. Zlatanin kohdalla rahaa voisi jäädä jopa siihen topparihankintaan (Laporte), mutta tuollakin ryhmällä pystyisi realistisesti jo haastamaan..