Sign in to follow this  
AnderH

Kausi 2016-17: Mourinhon opeilla uuteen kukoistukseen

Espanjalaisskoutti Javier Ribalta liittyy Unitedin palkkalistoille. Lupaava uutinen, vaikka mitään DOF:ia kaverista tuskin tehdään. Ribaltalla tulee olemaan kuitenkin tärkeä rooli pelaajien skouttaus- ja hankintapuolella.

Juventus, scouting manager Ribalta leaves the club: he'll join Manchester United

After five years in Turin, Javier Ribalta is leaving Juventus. The bianconeri's scouting manager will join Manchester United where he'll have a significant role in picking players: he'll be a point of reference for scouting and recruiting. Juventus announced the departure on their official website, this is what Ribalta had to say:"These have bene beautiful years, during which I worked very well. I thank all of the club and especially Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici for the confidence they showed in me since day one"

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-scouting-manager-ribalta-leaves-the-club-hell-join-manchester-united

Elokuu näyttäisi helpolta.Eka pelissä heti "pikku herne" vastaan. Reilu viikko vielä odotusta.

August 2017

13 Aug Premier League West Ham United H 16:00

19 Aug Premier League Swansea City A 12:30

26 Aug Premier League Leicester City H 17:30