Liverpool becomes 5th PL club to furlough some non-playing staff so 80% of their pay will be picked up by the taxpayer, with remaining 20% paid by club. Comes minutes before PL, players & PFA dial in to crunch conference call on proposed league-wide 30% drop in player wages https://t.co/CP5MSRmH4y

— Dan Roan (@danroan) April 4, 2020